Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care by growing a garden

Keeping the water up to them @eudemonism will give them their best chance of survival.

They're not looking to bad @Former-Member I've given them a good soaking, I've put wooden drink crates over them to protect them from direct sun and heat, they're looking ok.

Terrific @eudemonism

Smiley Happy

How does your garden grow @Appleblossom?

Blossoming @Former-Member

The Dutch Irises are done, but a long wall of various coloured pelargoniums are in fine display, plus lots others.

HeartSmiley Happy

Two beautiful souls from church came and worked 2hrs in mums garden here, for free. Really lovely of them.

Love a bit of colour in the garden @Appleblossom.

How very kind of friends to lend a hand @Former-Member.

images (62).jpeg

I know @Former-Member, the 3 local brothers don’t, and I can’t be bothered anymore. Well, did a bit WITH them, which was nice (working together), and worked up a sweat, and I got the dishes done & and cleared table to make a cup of tea. Putting empty pots (dozens) on the curb side, and amazed how quick they go, wow. Love the birds in the garden. Mum has a tree canopy covering her backyard these days. It’s beautiful 🌴💕

Seasons of growth and seasons of grief.

Lovely to hear you had help @Former-Member.  

HeartHeart

Hello goodnight peoples... our town agricultural show is on tomorrow, so I've spent the evening wandering around the garden collecting the flowers and vegs I'm entering. Still have to grab a few things in the morning before taking them up to the Homecrafts Pavillion for judging, so I'd better go get some shuteye.

Am entering my first ever successful Delphinium spike. Oooh it was a bit sad cutting it off. The judge had jolly well better like it!

61zjGQAmJaL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us