Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

Yum yum @Zoe7 dinner sounds good... i had steamed broccoli and cauliflower with white cheese sauce... lamb is good... what cut was it?
Yea dogs are like that... they get s bit niggly...
I'm out front, listening to the gig down the road, it's a beautiful evening, the feeling in the air is amazing, the cool 0f night is now my refuge, rather then the warmth of day...
What's happening this evening?

@Zoe7 I'm noticing how the depot effects me these days... I'm noticing the highs and lows alot more... It's very annoying... i start getting snappy towards the end of the cycle... and coming back to life... whereas at the beginning I'm just all messed up from the side effects...

It was little lamb medallions @eudemonism and it was yummy Smiley Tongue

It sounds like a lovely evening for you being outside, listening to music and enjoying the night air. It has been a lovely day here but getting a little chilly now. Both the dogs have just had a crazy 20 minutes or so and now they are both buggered - hopefully they will both go to sleep now. I am watching a show on ABC and then will probably go to bed myself - pretty tired tonight.

Any plans for tomorrow? I am going to try to do some more gardening and then a little more housework. I'll need to tidy up after my sister picks up her dog in the morning. There are toys everywhere lol

Um let me think @Zoe7 no plans just yet... i swept out the garage and foot path this arvo... my back muscles are a bit achy because of doing so, it don't take much to wear me out and get aching muscles, i don't think the meds help either.
I'll just be having a chilled out Sunday at this stage... what about you?

More gardening and housework and maybe a beach walk tomorrow @eudemonism. Going to head to bed soon - very tired now.

No worries @Zoe7 good night

Good afternoon @Zoe7 how are you going this afternoon? I'm feeling very optimistic and am in good spirits...

That is some good news for this sunny Sunday afternoon @eudemonism Smiley Very Happy

I have been gardening again this morning - finslly got all the potting mix spread around the garden. Later this afternoon I will plant my flowering seedlings and then give it all a good water. There is still one small patch that needs weeding in one section of the garden then I can concentrate on the areas by the side of the house. That will take me a bit longer to do as I need to move things to get to it all. 

Just having a rest for now and will go back out soon.

What are you up to?

I'm about to visit a friend @Zoe7
There lightening and thunder here

Enjoy your visit @eudemonism I do like a thunder storm as long as it isn't windy as well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us