Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

tomorrows appointment with the dental surgeon @Former-Member
its really scary. ive got to go on a train which i havent been on in yrs and im so worried that ill be late etc which my train will get there jsut over an hr early.
ive got alot of questions but also none that are sticking out either
Former-Member
Not applicable

You are giving yourself good time with the public transport @outlander

Are you able to write your questions down so that you don't forget them. 

ive written down a few but i dont know @Former-Member i dont really know whats relevent and i dont know if theres questions i should be asking. i feel like there is but i dont really know. ive never had surgury like this before ...
Former-Member
Not applicable

They will give you an information sheet about any surgery in advance @outlander.  Once you get that you might find a lot of your questions are answered.

sorry it took so long @Former-Member was having breathing troubles so went in fro a shower to calm abit

thats pretty much what tomorrow is about, the next time i see them will be for the surgury.

the train ride i think will be the longest as its on the way to getting to the appointment. i know im really overthinking things tonight
Former-Member
Not applicable

Have you got some music you can listen to that could help you relax @outlander

ive just been updating my playlists on my phone so will take that, my headphones and also a portable power bank. @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Do you have any fave artists or music genre @outlander?

mmm i dont really hahve any favourite artists but i like more of the modern pop type songs but i like quite alot of generes like country music and some of the older styles from the 90s/80s but i dont know alot of the names of the songs i jsut hear them come on the radio sometimes.

@Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us