Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Please help- i cant sleep!!!

thanks @greenpea but please dont be sad. 

@SleepyPandawho knows, the start no not really, then as the night drags on and on yes. tonight im worried about a visitor coming abit later in the night, the noise is going to keep me up and the noise is a stressor for me so will have to put in my headphones again 

@outlander what visitor is this??

@outlander

Have you tried earplugs?

You can buy white noise machines, they can block out some external noise.

SP

@outlander wishing sweet dreams tonight outlander. I am off to bed. No nightmares for either of us tonight. xxx

@greenpea a relative of pops who ia very loud and when those 2 are together sheesh sounds like a rock concert with everyone yelling. I think im catching a bug as my temp keeps nearly reaching 38 so am using that excuse atm

@SleepyPanda its too quiet if i wear earpluga. I need alittle bit of noise....

Im logging off now. Feeling just yuk and tired thnk you everyone. Hoping sleep comes tonight and before visitor arrives would be even better
Gnight all

Goodnight @outlander @greenpea

Wont be sleeping. Big trigger

@outlander Heart Here if you need to talk...

Re: need help with sleep

thanks @Queenie i dont think i can, its everywhere. i need to get away from it so no social media. i was almost relaxed enough for sleep. not anymore. think ill get up and make a cup of tea and take my sleepers. desparate enough for sleep so hopefully no nightmares to deal with

thank you Heart

Re: need help with sleep

I hope your sleepers help relax you for sleep without nightmares @outlander. I'll be thinking of you. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us