Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I've just got my mother here @outlander. I'll catch up with soon hun

thats ok, just more wanted a check in. i havent seen you all day @Sans911 enjoy the time with yur mum Heart

Lil Sis @outlander are you around? I want to hear about your drive. Or is it on your thread?

@Sans911 its on the road trip thread, in the social spaces theres lots of pics too

How are you going sis?

I thought you had gone to bed @outlander

I've had a mixed up kind of day. I went to a lived experience forum which was good. Saw the chair of the network there who gave me a smile, but I refused to make eye contact.

My guest checked out much later than I expected and my mother came earlier than expected with her friend. I hadn't cleaned the house or bedroom, I was trying to get dinner going so it was pretty stressful. My mother is very fragile right now and looks so tired and stressed. And my brother is going through major stresses with his wife and work. So I'm stressed and worried about both of them as well as still feeling emotional from yesterday.

I'm glad to be in bed now.

I've a feeling you are asleep @outlander. Goodnight sweet Sis πŸ’› πŸ’œ πŸ’™ πŸ’š ❀️ ❀️

Morning sis. @Sans911
Im so sorry i didn't meant to fall asleep on you. Aww

Im not surprised your all emotional. Youve got lots of things happening for you. At least no more snoring or worrying about unlocked doors now your guest is gone too.
Did your mother and friend stay the night or just come for a visit?
I hope todays ok for you. Hugs ❀ ❀ ❀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us