Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: Topic Tuesday // How to support yourself while supporting others // Tues 18 June, 7pm AEST

Hey @Adge Sorry to hear this, can be very challenging especially with a parent. I am glad at least some geographical space enables you a little bit of downtime for reflection. 

@eheadspace Amazing. Thank you so very much. The link to resources looks pretty decent, no doubt plenty of our community members will benefit 😄

Re: Topic Tuesday // How to support yourself while supporting others // Tues 18 June, 7pm AEST

@eheadspace 

Thanks so much for your time Julia! I really appreciate your time, and you add to my desire to one day be a social worker as well.

Thanks @Former-Member

I've lived on the other side of the continent (from all relatives), for the past 25 years.

It's been tough, but necessary.

Adge

@Shakeelah25 Thank-You for the feedback and glad you found the discussion helpful! All the best with becoming a Social Worker! 

Thanks @eheadspace @Former-Member It's been an important discussion, I think.

Sorry, I was way too tired to contribute more.

Adge

Fantastic career choice @Shakeelah25  🙂 It's a challenging but highly rewarding profession, as with @eheadspace  all the best pursuing this.

I thought your contributions were top-tier @Adge  🙂 I hope you get some rest. Heart

@Adge Thank you for your valuable contribution tonight : )

Thanks @Former-Member @eheadspace

Thanks everyone.

Much appreciated.

Adge

Thanks everyone who contributed to this conversation and to @Former-Member and @eheadspace Julia for hosting it.  I'm sure there are useful tips for all in here.  

Search Mental Health Carers NSW