Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Mazarita
Community Elder

Site tech problem?

Hi @NikNik, just want to let you know that I am having trouble loading the site on my desktop computer over the past few days.

Sometimes it loads very slowly compared to other sites, which are still loading normally.

Sometimes pages load but don't complete the process and messages are missing off the bottom of the page.

Sometimes the 'like' button appears on the left instead of the right side of the comments box, and doesn't work.

In both of the latter cases, it's like the page thinks it has completed loading and doesn't load any further (make any sense? hard to explain).

Anyway, just letting you know the site is generally loading extra slow compared to normal at my end.

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Site tech problem?

Thanks @Mazarita
Is anyone else having this experience?
I will flag it with support anyways.
Nik

I don't use the forum often on my laptop but over the last couple of days I have been on it here a little more. I thought it was a problem with my internet connection playing up as I have had trouble with the site being particularly laggy, tricky to "like" posts, slow etc. also @Mazarita and @NikNik. Topic Tuesday was hard (using laptop) and I switched to the app instead.

Hi @NikNik,

I pretty much always use my laptop rather than my phone. Forum Land has always been slow to load on my laptop compared to other sites. I thought it must be because there is so much super magic code stuff that happens behind the scenes. I am fortunate enough to have the wiz-bang NBN at my place too so I get super fast internet speeds, and yet still Forum Land takes a while to appear.

As an aside, I have noticed more and more lately that the site keeps asking me to log in. I think @soul recently mentioned having this issue too.

Yeah - I'm still having those problems. It used to be that I was always logged in but now get thrown off all the time and have to log in even when I have ticked the box 😞

I have had the trouble @soul mentioned periodically since I joined.

Sorry to hear this everyone! Our IT support has now lodged this issue with the platform and will hopefully get some answers/fixes Robot Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes, same problems here over the last few days.

Thanks @Lauz

Hi @Lauz@Margot@NikNik

not sure where to post this - I want to post a photo but it's telling me the photo is too big. I don't know how to make the photo smaller to put it in the post. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us